John Deere Gator Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys and gals

I thinking about buying some 29.5 terminator tires...I wanted to see if anyone else has them and what they thought of them...I will be installing them on a rsx

·
Registered
904 Posts
You will LOVE THEM!!!!!!!!!!! I have a set of 34s on my RZR and they ride smooth and pull good. They pull better in reverse, LOL!!!!!!! When my OL2s wear out, or someone offers me the right $$$$$$ for them, 29.5 terms will be on the RSX.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Do they wear decent? How are they on trails or rocks? I want some 28-30's some time this summer. I want mud tires but I need them to trail/rock ride decent... I thinking blackwater evolutions right now but if theres a mud tire I'll be happy with I'd be a lot more interested in that.

·
Registered
904 Posts
I have not really got to get into the wear part yet, still to new. I don't think terms would be good in the rocks. I like the pitbull growlers for a all around tire, a little heavy but wear damn good and ride good.

·
Registered
140 Posts
The itps aren't lit either. Lol I did some googling and they look pretty legit and there is no negative feed back on the other forums. And the fact you can get 8 ply is huge to me in which one I choose. They are proud of them though at 817 a set!

·
Registered
76 Posts
Has anyone checked out the new Sedona Inlaw? It looks identical to the terminator but at a much cheaper price. They come in 30" and 32" and are coming out this spring at most dealers.

·
Registered
904 Posts
Has anyone checked out the new Sedona Inlaw? It looks identical to the terminator but at a much cheaper price. They come in 30" and 32" and are coming out this spring at most dealers.
I thought they called that the mudder inlaw???? I heard they are heavier than the terms and more aggressive. I think I have seen one pic of them.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts