John Deere Gator Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am out and on the property and seems I am always driving back to get a tool working on a project in the yard.I added this metal tool box and mounted it to the front part of the bed.It measures 16 1/4" X 4 3/4" X 5". Bought it on amazon.Does not take up much room but enough room for a hammer,gloves,screwdrivers,crescent wrench,pliers,knife,folding hand saw,vise grips and a rag.

Attachments

·
Registered
198 Posts
Nice idea, especially when the glove compartment is used for the heater. I've moved up to the 865R and find the tub under the passenger seat is more than roomy enough for odd/ends. Plus dumping ice in the bottom is no problem with the drain plug. Ice doesn't last long so don't bother with it outside a small cooler anymore.

·
Super Moderator
2,659 Posts
I am out and on the property and seems I am always driving back to get a tool working on a project in the yard.I added this metal tool box and mounted it to the front part of the bed.It measures 16 1/4" X 4 3/4" X 5". Bought it on amazon.Does not take up much room but enough room for a hammer,gloves,screwdrivers,crescent wrench,pliers,knife,folding hand saw,vise grips and a rag.

Great idea! Thanks for sharing!!

·
Registered
27 Posts

Great idea! Thanks for sharing!!

Nice nice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 4 of 4 Posts