John Deere Gator Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just talked to trail armor about their rear window for a RSX.
They don't have one yet and were hoping to get a machine in the shop this spring.

They're located in north Mississippi, if anyone is interested give them a call.

·
Registered
904 Posts
Where are they at in North Mississippi? I am in North Mississippi and might be willing to help.

·
Registered
709 Posts
JD has a pretty nice Rear Panel. I just bought and installed mine a few weeks ago. Waiting for the below zero temps to go away so i can see if it keeps the snow from hitting the back of my neck.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Yes JD has a nice rear glass

·
Registered
904 Posts
I have the JD one, but I don't mind helping a USA business make a product. The Gator's need more products and aftermarket players so it will help the consumer and in the long run help deere and the aftermarket companies.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
My email with them was brief, you would have to contact them for more info.

As for the window itself, im not quite sold on a solid rear "glass". Thinking maybe more in the lines of a mesh net type thing...

·
Registered
904 Posts
The one I have from JD is like a polycarbonate or something, its not plexiglass.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
They are nice and it looks good on your machine. I already dropped a nice chunk of change on the front windshield and was looking to be a little more cheap for one on the rear that I might not even use that much.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts