John Deere Gator Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 238 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello. I recently aquired an older gator serial number W006X4X060930, from what I can tell. Is there anyone that can tell me the year and model?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Me too

I am looking for the same info - why does JD keep this such a secret?
My serial is # V006X4X032305. Also my Date Of Manufacture (DOM) label is almost obscure but I was able to see H in second letter and based on the model numbers on the JD parts list online suspect this to be TH 06X4X032305.

Anyone who can shed light on the model / serial number would be appreciated.

·
Registered
904 Posts
Welcome to the forum!!!!!!

·
Registered
2 Posts
new and needin some help

I just got my first gator and need some help finding the year. It is a tx model and the Product Serial Number (PIN) is W04X2XD003319. If anybody could help that would be greatly appreciated.. Thanks

·
Registered
1 Posts
I've looked everywhere and cannot find my model year PIN W004X2X053118. Does anyone know where I can find this information?

·
Registered
6 Posts
I'm looking for help IDing a gator 2x4 a friend gave me. I need to replace the hood/fenders and other parts. The serial number is kind of rusted and the tag on the back is a bit scraped off.

I think the number is W004X2X049007

REALLY appreciate any help, looking forward to fixing her up. THANKS

·
Registered
6 Posts
Whoops, I thought I was replying within a post about how to find model #s.

I'm a new member to this forum, but a moderator on the QDMA forum, so I know how powerful forums can be to find answers .....Thanks

·
Registered
2 Posts
Year??

Hello all, new to the forum. Can anyone tell me what year and model m 6x4 is? I'm having trouble tracking down an alternator for this machine. Thanks in advance

·
Registered
2 Posts
need help with finding out year

I need help finding out what year my gator 6x4 is the product I'd # is w006x4x027989 would appreciate any info. I just got this and it grinds when you put it in forward gear some going in reverse but not as bad. Brakes make a terrible noise also. I haven't did any work to it yet did check the fluid and it is over full. Any suggestions greatly appreciated.

1 - 20 of 238 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.