John Deere Gator Forums banner

TX tire recommendations needed.

6K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  Robert Vargas 
#1 · (Edited)
Greetings,

We run TX turf gators at my golf course and they work out well. Model years run from 2007 to 2015. I have a hard time sourcing rear tires for these gators. In the parts manual I see there are different sizes listed. Currently the turf gators all run 24x12x10 on the back and 22x9.5x10 on the front. The parts manual also states 24x10.5x10 can be used in the back for a more aggressive tread. I would like to stick with the 24x12x10 for turf use. Any recommendations on a supplier?

I also Just picked up a TX turf gator for use around the farm (2015) same as what is used at the golf course. My question is what size tires do they come with from the factory for not turf use? I would like to stick with the 24x12x10 but I also see limited availability for that size in off road tire. I would like to also have a matched set if possible.

Thanks for any help
Sean

#2 ·
#3 ·
Hi, we use 22x11x10 turf tires on the front and 25x12x10 tires on the rear. Those are just a little more aggressive than turf tires. We use this setup on our horse farms. This setup gives a nice ride. We just buy them on eBay. The two 25’s are usually $128 for the pair & the pair of 22’s are $112 With free shipping.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.