John Deere Gator Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just mounted my 30 inch maxxis bighorn... add full no scratch windshield.... new winch switch led lights and lights switch... pics to follow later today... I now have 15 inches of GC :)

·
Registered
904 Posts
Show us the PICS!!!!!!!!!! LOL!!!!

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Here you go

Attachments

·
Registered
114 Posts
how did you hook up the winch switch? My winch was mounted by the dealer so it has the remote control plug in the glove box and thats it.

ETA: Good looking gator!

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I do not have a factory winch...I installed a Ramsey 3000 wireless winch... it had a dash switch, remote plug and wireless plug...

·
Registered
114 Posts
Yeah I seen that after I replied... I was wondering if I could get another switch hooked up along with the remote plug.

What kinda of lights do you have?

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
They are led.. got them from tractor supply...I was hesitate at first... but they have held up great and are super bright

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Very little...I lost 4 mph on the top end...I have a epi clutch kit on order should be here this week

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The big horns are lighter than most I measured them on a UPS shipping scale and they where 30 to 30.7 pounds each... the factories where 27 in the rear and 23 in the front.

·
Registered
904 Posts
how did you hook up the winch switch? My winch was mounted by the dealer so it has the remote control plug in the glove box and thats it.

ETA: Good looking gator!
You should be able to use that switch on the stock set-up, it is a Warn. Take a pic of the contactor and start a thread or send it to me, we should be able to help you.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yep we can help

1 - 13 of 13 Posts