John Deere Gator Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
the iac is open and stays that way. its a new one old one worked the same it idles at 3300 wont come down .

·
Registered
199 Posts
Have you check voltage at the connector of IAC. Remove intake hose and check the butterfly is going shut ,have seen shaft worn binding up.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
no butterfly is closed its the idle air moter is not miving right its a new one what the bolts at plug do u know! it moves to shut at start up and opens to 3200 rpm after

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
iam going to try resetting the ecm buy removing the neg a few minets someone said just touch the neg to pos a split second and hook it ip but i font wana do that

·
Registered
199 Posts
Which bolts are you asking about. Did you check to see if you have a vacuum leak, hose or gasket. have seen bolts missing holding throttle body.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
have not looked hard for vac leak will do . i plug that iac hole before butterfly with my finger it idles hright down

·
Registered
199 Posts
Check voltage at iac wire, white,blue wire, also voltage green ,blue red wire 12volts when key on. Possible bad ECU

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
no air leaks. if i place my finger on the iac intake hole on throtle body before butter fly idle comes down

·
Registered
199 Posts
What was the IAC part number MIA 12803, Even though a new IAC could you ohm the terminals , the 2 outside ,then the 2 in side, see the resistance. Did you check on the throttle body for wear or deposits where the IAC makes contact inside.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Ill check inside and clean it up. both iac work on another mechine. its closed when key turns i hear it moving and opens as soon as its running houng from 850 rpm to 3400

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
seems to be a rare event as i cant find a thing on it. there is a jd solition i see if i can get it printed out

1 - 20 of 20 Posts