John Deere Gator Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My 2012 825i has complete taillights, headlights and parking lights that all work.

I need a wiring diagram in order to install blinkers that I will build. I have parts and plenty of wire. I appreciate any help.

I have read many articles here on different machines but seems everyone bought wiring kits or just stuck in front parking lights.
Thanks, Bill

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the reply. Looks as though the wiring needs to be bypassed as the parking lights are single filament and only come on when light switch is in second position. Headlights and tail lights come on at 1st position and stay on when in 2nd position.
Some what confusing (seems backwards).
Thanks,
Bill

·
Administrator
3,772 Posts
My 2012 825i has complete taillights, headlights and parking lights that all work.

I need a wiring diagram in order to install blinkers that I will build. I have parts and plenty of wire. I appreciate any help.

I have read many articles here on different machines but seems everyone bought wiring kits or just stuck in front parking lights.
Thanks, Bill
I believe complete wiring diagrams are available in the Technical Manual for your Gator. These manuals can be very helpful for all owners. Often you can find copies on eBay or at techpubs.deere.com

1 - 4 of 4 Posts