John Deere Gator Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for a secondary set of rims and tires for my 620i. Finding used tires isn't too hard, but rims is proving difficult. Anybody got a set of rims for sale? Tires stiil on them is fine.

I bought this gator last year and it had aluminum rims with swamp witch tires. These tires are great for winter tires, especially where I hunt, but too aggressive for summer farm work.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have checked ebay. And craigslist. There is a set on ebay right now, but they're in PA (I'm in MS) and guy wont ship.

·
Registered
XUV 550 with Honda GX 630
869 Posts
I ended up buying new rims online as they were cheaper that what people wanted for their Deere rims. Granted they are painted steel cheapies but it allows me to have a set of turf/street tires with yellow rims and aggressive off road tires on black rims for hunting.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Dane, what tires did you get to use as turf tires? I have given serious consideration to getting lawn mower style tires, but I am worried about their load capacities.

·
Registered
XUV 550 with Honda GX 630
869 Posts
I put on Carlisle All Trail and they have been working out very well. They put a lot of rubber on the ground so they doen't sink in when the lawn is very wet like off road tires. The tread life is great and they don't leave rubber when turning sharp on pavement and they ride smoother than most/all aggressive off road tires.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts