John Deere Gator Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I;m asking I have a gator 835M pre wired tend to believe not! I see the gray connector I have the short harness and the medium harness, and then like a six foot
harness comes with the warn winch, even if you were to plug it, into the gray connector, which I did, also connected to winch itself the cables black to negative red to positive, still nothing, The warn remote wireless comes with a harness needs to be hooked up, and thinking same with the warn 4500 winch itself!!!! Questions illustrations etc… should not be this difficult!!!! Looking for guidance…

·
Administrator
3,771 Posts
So I;m asking I have a gator 835M pre wired tend to believe not! I see the gray connector I have the short harness and the medium harness, and then like a six foot
harness comes with the warn winch, even if you were to plug it, into the gray connector, which I did, also connected to winch itself the cables black to negative red to positive, still nothing, The warn remote wireless comes with a harness needs to be hooked up, and thinking same with the warn 4500 winch itself!!!! Questions illustrations etc… should not be this difficult!!!! Looking for guidance…
I believe you will need to install a contactor (type of relay) for the winch.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts