John Deere Gator Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
We bought two new RSX's one for me, one for my wife, we bought
extended warranties for both, yes for personal use, perhaps some dealers
do not sell the warranties for some reason.

There is so much talk on the board about issues with these machines. I just want to tell someone good about these machines, I have driven my unit 500 trail miles, have had zero trouble, I mean zero. We love the machine, well built, easy to get in and out of, look cool, it's great! It is a bit noisy. and power steering would be nice, since RSX's are not cheap.

The second machine driven by my wife only 20 miles is too new to tell about, as she seems to want to go with me instead of driving hers.

Richard

·
Registered
904 Posts
Nice and congrats with the 2 RSX's!!!!! What I have had mine everything is good. Bout to take it on its first trail ride later next month.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Another report, took one RSX to Brimstone in TN over this past weekend. We rode a half day on Friday, full day on Saturday and a half day on Sunday. weather was cool in morning but warmed up a lot towards mid afternoon. Had a great time.

The RSX performed perfect, not a issue. Rode mostly on the green and blue trails, stayed off the red ones. Ran up about 130 miles, used about 7 gal of fuel.

Richard Clark

Attachments

·
Registered
904 Posts
Nice!!!!!!!! Good to know. I am taking my gator on its first trail ride tomorrow.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Batman: I think you will find the RSX to be very comfortable, great seats, when compared to any other side by side. I really love mine. Let me know what you think.

Richard Clark

·
Registered
904 Posts
Really Really like my RSX!!!!!!!!!!! I have not got the fuel mileage figured out yet like I have on my RZR, but in time I will. The only complaint I really have is GC, and that was not really a problem.

·
Registered
76 Posts
gator2.jpg
Same here I've had my RSX for about 6 mths now I have 96hrs on it and 0 issues. I ride my bike really hard and have had it up to the air box in water, mud and I've even rolled on its side and still no problems. It makes the Rzr guys go hmmm!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts