John Deere Gator Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi friends,

I'm considering purchasing a 2013 855d s4. Cosmetically it looks really good, 3 out of 4. Starts and runs like I think it should. Transmission works, diff lock works, transfer case engages. 345 hours on it. What would be a fair price? I've looked online for reference and the pricing seems to be all over the place. There are no accessories. Bone stock.

Is there a "blue book" on these gators?

Thank for your consideration.

Fred

·
Registered
12 Posts
Fred, I got a 2018 590MS4. Still has the plastic over the seats, only 210 hours, fully loaded, has power stereo, windshield, the rack for radio, turning signals, the place for horn hookup, power steering, fully loaded, hardtop,tilt back seat for more storage space, tilt bed, trailer hitch connections
Hi friends,

I'm considering purchasing a 2013 855d s4. Cosmetically it looks really good, 3 out of 4. Starts and runs like I think it should. Transmission works, diff lock works, transfer case engages. 345 hours on it. What would be a fair price? I've looked online for reference and the pricing seems to be all over the place. There are no accessories. Bone stock.

Thank you for your consideration.

Fred
Fred I have a 2018 gator model 590MS4, only 210 hours, hardtop, comes with doom lights, harness for radio factory-installed, windshield, power steering, tilt bed, backseats lower for more storage, plastic still on the seats, runs great; If interest please let me know. I am downsizing to a smaller model. You can text me on my phone at 706-498-6013 or email me at [email protected]. Thanks

·
Super Moderator
3,264 Posts
Hi friends,

Thank for your consideration.

Fred
Have you compared pricing at a site similar to motorsportsuniverse.com ?

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
So did the OP buy the 855D?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts