John Deere Gator Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi could anyone tell me what year my gator is vin is W006X4D004868 I did find a list on this forum but could not ID it it’s a Uk model if this makes any difference thanks for any help

·
Registered
858 Posts
If it wasn't on the list you found, you'll likely need to call your local dealer given your location.

Curious... Got to ask why the info is needed. Curiousity or other?

Typically all that is needed to order parts is the serial number. I have yet to see a JD parts list ask for the year, only the SN.

If you find a similar document for UK models, please post.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If it wasn't on the list you found, you'll likely need to call your local dealer given your location.

Typically all that is needed to order parts is the serial number. I have yet to see a JD parts list ask for the year, only the SN.

If you find a similar document for UK models, please post. View attachment 13193

If you find a similar document for UK models, please post. View attachment 13193
it is just curiosity don’t really need to know

·
Super Moderator
2,700 Posts
It looks like you own a 1997 Gator 6x4.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts