John Deere Gator Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking at buying a 2010 825i in very good condition it has about 130 hours on it and has the following added accessories: 4WD XUV Gas • Extreme terrain • Deluxe Cab w/ Heat • All Available Lights • Power Dump Bed • Mirrors • Horn • Spray-in Bed Liner • Turn Signals • Bighorn Radial Tires • Cargo box with Poly liner, brake & tail lights. What a good offer on this unit? Thx!

·
Registered
904 Posts
Welcome to the forum!!!!!!!!! They way I look at things is the accessories are worth more selling separate than selling as a whole. That machine new was probably 13-14k. I would say offer $6,500 and work up to no more than $8,500. Always start low, but not low ball low.

Some one else may chime in and have more experience in used 825is than me.

·
Registered
904 Posts
$14K would probably get you a new one and some accessories.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
$14K would probably get you a new one and some accessories.
From the quotes I have been getting around here (CO), $14K might get you a new base model and some alloy wheels but when you start throwing in flull glass cab, heater, etc, the price goes through the roof.

·
Registered
904 Posts
If it was me on this deal, I would go no higher than $10K.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Guess I need to catch you guys up on what I decided. Went with a new camo '13 825i, pretty much fully loaded...power steering, deluxe cab, heat, protection front back and under, winch, alloy wheels w/big horns, and all the lights you can get. Yep, mucho dinero! But hey, its only money and you can't take it with you when you check of the game. Took advantage of some of that JD free financing while I was at it.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Remember The deluxe cab is about 5-6k new from factory installed. And after having one for 2 years now. I would say it is worth it. Well built and engineered.

·
Registered
904 Posts
Guess I need to catch you guys up on what I decided. Went with a new camo '13 825i, pretty much fully loaded...power steering, deluxe cab, heat, protection front back and under, winch, alloy wheels w/big horns, and all the lights you can get. Yep, mucho dinero! But hey, its only money and you can't take it with you when you check of the game. Took advantage of some of that JD free financing while I was at it.
Awesome!!!!! Post some pics of that beast!!!!

·
Registered
904 Posts
Cool Deal!!!!!!!! Congrats!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Trying to find out what my John deere gator is worth the serial number is w004x2x036539 and it has 1639 hours on it.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts