John Deere Gator Forums banner

Wheel sizes for 2016 Gator 825i

12K views 10 replies 4 participants last post by  Bradhill 
#1 ·
Hi,

Someone may have already asked this if so I apologize in advance for asking again (i have been trying to search but my internet connection is really bad today).

Anyway I am looking for some replacement wheels for my gator 825i and have been having a hell of a time trying to figure out where to find the bolt pattern for the gator.

Can anyone point me in the right direction?

A lot of sites have aftermarket wheels but very, very few offer them for the gator xuv 825i.

Thanks,

JD

#2 ·
I realize this is an old post.. the correct wheel bolt pattern is 5 x 4.5 for the 825.

#4 ·
Are you trying to replace the wheels?

#5 ·
The offset varies between front/rear given the different rim widths. On my 855/865 sets they all have negative offsets ranging from 1.5-2 inches. Since I use 15" trailer wheels with either 205-75-15 or 225-70-15, there isn't any clearance problem and I'm running 27 inch total diameter. Those I've only found with zero offset. In reality, it's positive offset that puts the extra stress on a hub/axle. Tire Rack and Les Schwab both talk about "too much" offset either way. I use these for 3 seasons and shift to the knobbies for the winter. Rubber is a lot cheaper and the ride, acceleration, noise, and top end are all better. That and the mileage warranty still applies.

#6 ·
Yes I am going to replace wheels and tires

I am looking to keep my stock wheels and tires for chores and what not, but I want to put a set togther for fields are planted and most of the riding is on gravel and hard roads.

Looking to get a less knobby "all terrain" style tire.

#8 ·
Lots of posts on here regarding replacement tires on the 825 or 855.
@CaptSeabee has posted his information on Mongrel tires.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.