John Deere Gator Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am wanting to put some taller tires on my RSX, mainly for the added ground clearance. We sometimes ride the river and trails so an extra 2" would be very nice. I really like the Outlaw2's and Silverback's but not sure how they would be in rocky areas or trails. I'm sure I will play in the mud some but not all the time.

·
Registered
904 Posts
Silverbacks ride rough on a SXS. Outlaws will get tore up in the rocks. If you wanna keep the Outlaw pull, I would consider the Radial Outlaws. 30" max

·
Registered
32 Posts
you could go with a 30" bighorn if u mainly trail ride i have 30" zillas on mine and so far they have been great for a all around tire

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
you could go with a 30" bighorn if u mainly trail ride i have 30" zillas on mine and so far they have been great for a all around tire
Yes I like the look I of the zillas. My tv took a dump last night so my tires may be on hold for a while. :mad:

·
Registered
904 Posts
Yes I like the look I of the zillas. My tv took a dump last night so my tires may be on hold for a while. :mad:
LOL!!!!!!!! I see the predicament you are in.....I use the TV more than my SXS, LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I like bighorns, but I don't like them in the mud, they are ok. I really like the zilla, but the way we ride I would tear them up on the trails. That is why I have 2 sets of tires. I know not everyone can do that, so one good all around tire is a must.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Im running the new 30" Monster Mayhems on my RSX and they ride great and have huge lugs compareable to the Silverbacks I ran on my rhino. I got all 4 for $605 from 4wheelonline.com

·
Registered
288 Posts
So on ypur guys rsx you know how factory the front tires only cone 8 inches wide so are you all runing spacers up front to be able to run for say a 10 inch wide tire all the way around

1 - 7 of 7 Posts