John Deere Gator Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone I need some serious help on a winch and want to get it ordered today to get cyber Monday deals. So we want to get a winch for our new gator. John Deere has on that is outrageously priced but their are others out their. I need some help getting this all set. I don't know which winch I need or what all else I need to go with it. Please help.

·
Registered
76 Posts
I would check out SuperATV.com they have some great winches with good pricing and the easiest website to find what your looking for. I recommend calling them once you find what your looking for maybe they have some extra discount on that item, and they have the BEST customer service.

·
Registered
51 Posts
I went to Amazon.com and got a superwinch 3500 for my XUV 550 at a really good price and it works great.

·
Registered
483 Posts
I have a superwinch 4500 on my 825i. JD's winch is high in part because Warn's prices are high -- well above everyone else.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Welcome to the Forum. I mounted it by fabricating a mount , but you can buy mounts already made for the purpose from JD. Wiring as per the instructions was not bad with some help and ideas from the forum. My only word of advice is to stay away from Tractor Supply winches. Almost everyone who has the superwinch brand is happy. Merry Christmas!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts