John Deere Gator Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Like the title says looking to buy said instrument cluster for 825i S4 Gator in great condition. Please and thank you!

·
Super Moderator
3,257 Posts
Like the title says looking to buy said instrument cluster for 825i S4 Gator in great condition. Please and thank you!
Check out Power Sports Nation in Norfolk Nebraska they’re a large used part warehouse for UTV’s

·
Registered
314 Posts
It's the same cluster that fits many models such as my 855D. HOWEVER, once they are in a vehicle for around 8-10 miles, it locks into the specific model vehicle and cannot be unlocked. So grabbing one from a parted out 855D won't work well or maybe not at all. I don't know if it's off another model that runs on gas if it works OK or not. Asking the JD shop guy is advised. At $525/ea, these things aren't cheap, nor discounted anywhere. It's a JD only part, hence it's three times as pricey as it should be.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bradhill I called them today and nothing. Unfortunately the woman didn't know how to look it up. Thanks for the info Capt! From one Bee to another! NMCB 1 from 89-92.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts