John Deere Gator Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to pick up a set or to of Gator 825 and 620 fuel injectors. Have a few rigs around and want to get the injectors cleaned after some bad fuel but dont want to have to deal with down time so looking to pick a set of each for cheap to send in to be done. Must be OEM I know the 825 have 5WY2404A part number but the 620 I havnt found yet but I know they are a smaller purple injector. Let me know what you have

·
Registered
79 Posts
I have the set that came out of my 825 when I upgraded to balanced injectors.

Not sure if you are interested in used or if you are only looking for new?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have the set that came out of my 825 when I upgraded to balanced injectors.

Not sure if you are interested in used or if you are only looking for new?
Looking for used ones so that's perfect how much are you looking to get for them? Can send me a pm also

·
Super Moderator
2,700 Posts
Looking to pick up a set or to of Gator 825 and 620 fuel injectors. Have a few rigs around and want to get the injectors cleaned after some bad fuel but dont want to have to deal with down time so looking to pick a set of each for cheap to send in to be done. Must be OEM I know the 825 have 5WY2404A part number but the 620 I havnt found yet but I know they are a smaller purple injector. Let me know what you have
If you don’t find any 620 injectors check online at Power Sports Nation in Norfolk Nebraska they are a large used part warehouse for UTVS.

You can look at parts diagrams online at jdparts.com for all things Deere.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts