John Deere Gator Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Only 350 miles, like new, 2013 JD Gator 850i RSX camo trail model, comes with winch, fr. & rear bumpers, camo roof, no scratch rear glass, front no scratch windshield with crank open lower half, horn.
I have not driven this machine since May, I do not use it like I thought I would. 12,995.00 located in upper MI.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Gator

Hello:

Not looking for any trades, I live in the U.P. of MI. approx. 100 miles north of Greenbay, WI.
Thanks
Pete

·
Registered
1 Posts
Thanks

Thanks for the response, man when you say northern Michigan, you mean northern Michigan.
Didn't know if you would be interested in a trade, but it never hurts to ask.
Thanks again
P.S. I want to buy a Gator to use on our seasonal roads in the fall and winter, and I was wondering how good they are in the snow.
Could you advise in that regard?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Exceptional Traction

Thanks for the response, man when you say northern Michigan, you mean northern Michigan.
Didn't know if you would be interested in a trade, but it never hurts to ask.
Thanks again
P.S. I want to buy a Gator to use on our seasonal roads in the fall and winter, and I was wondering how good they are in the snow.
Could you advise in that regard?

RE: PS: I have a Gator 825i, as well as an Argo Bigfoot. The gator is far better than the Argo for traction. The Argo has no traction in snow, without a track system. The Gator digs in to anything, and climbs the steepest hills!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts