John Deere Gator Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wanted to pass along my experience and Kudos to Bradhill and MBDiagman. After experiencing hard shifting problems on my 2012 550 XUV, I found the info on the forum leading me to these two guys. I shipped my clutch off to them on March 16th, and received notice that the repaired clutch was shipped back to me on Friday, March 20th, along with a tracking number. Here's where the story gets interesting . . . .

The USPS receipt shows an expected arrival date of 3/26, which came and went. The USPSP Tracking site showed that it left Texas on 3/25 and then it simply vanished, and never arrived anywhere. I waited another 10 days, and then contacted Brad and Doc. They apologized, and shipped me out a replacement clutch, which I received and installed, and am very happy with the change in performance. I'm no longer looking to sell the unit (after I just put in a new engine along with the revitalized clutch).

Today, the top of the shipping box Brad and Doc used showed up along with an apology for the late delivery o_Oo_Oo_O. No sign of the clutch itself. And people wonder why the USPS has such a poor reputation?

I want to take this opportunity to shout out my thanks to Brad and Doc for outstanding customer service. Stuff happens all the time, and what defines the quality of the company (or individuals) is how they respond to things like this. Thanks again guys, you ROCK!

·
Super Moderator
2,979 Posts
Wanted to pass along my experience and Kudos to Bradhill and MBDiagman. After experiencing hard shifting problems on my 2012 550 XUV, I found the info on the forum leading me to these two guys. I shipped my clutch off to them on March 16th, and received notice that the repaired clutch was shipped back to me on Friday, March 20th, along with a tracking number. Here's where the story gets interesting . . . .

The USPS receipt shows an expected arrival date of 3/26, which came and went. The USPSP Tracking site showed that it left Texas on 3/25 and then it simply vanished, and never arrived anywhere. I waited another 10 days, and then contacted Brad and Doc. They apologized, and shipped me out a replacement clutch, which I received and installed, and am very happy with the change in performance. I'm no longer looking to sell the unit (after I just put in a new engine along with the revitalized clutch).

Today, the top of the shipping box Brad and Doc used showed up along with an apology for the late delivery o_Oo_Oo_O. No sign of the clutch itself. And people wonder why the USPS has such a poor reputation?

I want to take this opportunity to shout out my thanks to Brad and Doc for outstanding customer service. Stuff happens all the time, and what defines the quality of the company (or individuals) is how they respond to things like this. Thanks again guys, you ROCK!
Thank you for the kind words! We appreciate your patience and business. We are pleased you are happy with our service.

I guess we need to see where USPS sends their box less stray’s, probably like a needle in a haystack though...

All the best, stay healthy!

Brad and Doc
JD Clutch Doc

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Reactions: Bradhill
1 - 5 of 5 Posts