John Deere Gator Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
904 Posts
Welcome to the forum nodent!!!!!!!!! I agree it needs a lift. We have one here at work and have the shocks cranked all the way up and it still is lacking big time. As soon as one comes out or is found, trust me, it will be posted up!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
58 Posts
I'm thinking that the SuperATV lift (made for the 850i) should work with a mod to the storage bin under the front hood

·
Registered
904 Posts
Interesting.......If you try it out, let us know Huge.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I was having issues getting my 550 s4 on the trailer without bottoming out with my short ramps. I used these brackets to get 1 3/8" of lift on all four corners. I run 26 inch tires on a stock steel rim with no issues. 4 adults and 400 lbs of wild pigs in the back and good clearance on some creeks crossings and fire roads. I run the shocks at the middle notch and happy with the ride.

Easy bolt on solution and so far no issues with my axles and CVs. I measured 1 3/8" down on the bracket and drilled a new 1/2" hole then trimmed the excess. I used a washer on each side as you see in the picture.

Not bad for less than $100 and no welding, hardware comes with the brackets. 20 minutes on each corner for the install and about 20 minutes to modify each bracket with a drill and grinder with a cutoff wheel. you will need an 18MM wrench and socket for the stock bolt and nut.

https://maxtracstore.com/chevy-48/

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts