John Deere Gator Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is my first attempt to create a new post. I hope I did it right. If not, please let me know.

Hi. I joined the forum about 5 months ago when I bought a new 2020 XUV560E Gator. I live on 5 acres just south of Oklahoma City. I used a Yamaha 450 4-wheeler for the last 10 years or so and really liked it. It was handy and convenient. My wife finally talked me into getting a Gator. And I’m sure glad she did. It’s so much more useful than the 4-wheeler. I just love it. Where I live, I don’t really have much of an opportunity to really use my Gator like I believe it was designed to be used. I use it for very light hauling around my property. That’s about it. And I keep it parked in the garage.

I also have a JD riding mower. I upgraded last year to the E170. I had pretty well used up the smaller one over the years. I use the riding mower mostly now for pulling my 40-gallon sprayer and for applying fertilizer. I suppose I could use my Gator but the E170 does a great job in that area.

I enjoy reading all the posts, even though I really don’t understand most of the technical stuff. Anyway, I just wanted to say Hi.

JD4.JPG
JD6.JPG

·
Super Moderator
2,974 Posts
Welcome, thank you for sharing your photos. Feel free to post often.

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
Welcome!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts