John Deere Gator Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Forum members, This is my first post on this forum (new member) so bear with me if I am not following protocal.

I acquired a 2012 XUV625I Under 60,000 S/N. I need to understand where the coolant hose that is attached to the fitting at the air bleed screw (on the rear head/intake manifold location) terminates? Where/what does it connect to? Parts catalog and Tech manual do not show this detail. There are 2 different part numbers for this hose in the online parts catalog, MIU11399 and MIU14352. Not certain which one I need yet but understanding where it connects might help.

Your assistance is appreciated.

·
Administrator
4,030 Posts
Hello Forum members, This is my first post on this forum (new member) so bear with me if I am not following protocal.

I acquired a 2012 XUV625I Under 60,000 S/N. I need to understand where the coolant hose that is attached to the fitting at the air bleed screw (on the rear head/intake manifold location) terminates? Where/what does it connect to? Parts catalog and Tech manual do not show this detail. There are 2 different part numbers for this hose in the online parts catalog, MIU11399 and MIU14352. Not certain which one I need yet but understanding where it connects might help.

Your assistance is appreciated.
Welcome Bob,

Thank you for providing the resources that you have researched. I wish that I could answer your question, however I can not, in fact I would have pointed you to the resources that you have already checked.

Hopefully, a 625 owner will chime in. Your protocol is perfect! Thank you !

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome Bob,

Thank you for providing the resources that you have researched. I wish that I could answer your question, however I can not, in fact I would have pointed you to the resources that you have already checked.

Hopefully, a 625 owner will chime in. Your protocol is perfect! Thank you !
Bradhill,
Thanks for your prompt response, looking forward to hearing from other 625I owners.

·
Administrator
4,030 Posts
Bradhill,
Thanks for your prompt response, looking forward to hearing from other 625I owners.
A hose from the banjo bolt terminates at the water pump cover.

Font Parallel Event Art Music

1 - 5 of 5 Posts